The InterFrench Charter
Every member is committed to respect the present charter:
Interfrench is not only a networking organisation.
It endeavours to create an international positive and pioneer spirit by selecting and
gathering the best international professional behaviours.
Our goal is to create collective success for the professional francophile community.
We appreciate and try to synthesize:
- The competency and creativity of French professionals
- The positive and entrepreneur spirit of the americains
- The german organisation
- The collective and pragmatic spirit of the asians
the member commits to follow:
- To give before we receive
- To give information and advice without accounting
- To put in contact offer and demand
- To communicate in a positive way
- Avoid systematic contradiction
- Always send positive messages in mailing lists
- Refrains to criticize
- Never sends personal attacks
- Never insults or hurts other people, nor has racist or chauvinist words.
- In case of disagreement with a member, avoids to send emails about it to a group of members or to a mailing list
- Asks for the coordinator agreement before emailing a group
The Interfrench behaviours:
- Entrepreneurship and self confidence
- Stay open and never suspect hidden intentions
- Shows his interest for other people expectations
- Creates synergies between professionals, partners and users of all countries,
Develops and fosters local, national et international projects and partnerships
with a deep ethic.